We create a revised deliverable focused training plan for the next 6 month, taking into consideration any changes to technology, lessons learnt from other schools and examples of best practice.
Our 12 month support package provides schools with a structured training programme for staff. The service consists of a package of days for a programme around the introduction of new technology and an interim review to create a revised deliverable focused training plan for the next 6 month, taking into consideration any changes to technology, lessons learnt from other schools and examples of best practice.
‘Inspire’ & Training
- ‘Inspire’ sessions to build trust, confidence and knowledge for teachers in a range of new technology and the appropriateness and potential for use in educational settings.
- Hosting collaborative staff meetings to share progress, discuss educational apps and to help develop into schemes of work
- Best practices for integrating digital technologies in the classroom and integrating mobile devices into curriculum plans, schemes of work and specific lessons
- Consultation advice for creating and accessing teaching and learning resources through digital technologies
- Impact analysis of digital resource implementation from previous term / month on teaching and learning
- Regular reports will summarise staff progress at the end of each phase including successes, challenges and recommendations for embedding mobile learning further
- Ad hoc telephone support where required
Interim Review Workshop
- A revised deliverable focused training plan for the next 6 month period with actions allocated to individual members of your School leadership team and functional areas
- A revised strategic timeline plan for training linked to the progress of your overall strategy and plan
- A summary of the key discussion points and actions from the workshop
- Provides the school with a structured and action oriented approach to training on new technology
- Creates regular checkpoints to evaluate progress
- Allows flexibility to work within the school’s timescales and at its own pace
- Creates governance and an audit trail in the training delivery
- Provides the school with expert advice and guidance on current technologies and trends