Everything we achieve with our clients is based on what is agreed within the 9ine Sandpit Strategic Workshop.
What is the 9ine Sandpit?
The 9ine Sandpit is a unique space to encourage collaboration, creativity and building partnerships. Our clients are invited to attend a Sandpit Strategic Workshop at our offices in Clapham Common, London. Here, using the information we have gathered from the onsite review or Health Checks, we take our clients on a journey to develop a plan for addressing their lever for change. This is a fun, interactive session which results in:
- A vision for technology in their organisation
- A tailored 12-18 month plan for successful change
- An indicative budget to support the change
Every three to six months our clients are invited to attend a follow up Sandpit Strategic Workshop. This is an opportunity to review the progress to date, adjust the plan if needed and help our clients move forward without losing focus on their vision. Below are example of some of the projects we have successfully support our clients with:
- Delivering 1:1 and BYOD tablet schemes .
- Delivering focussed change management plans that embed the use of tablets in curriculum areas.
- Achieving volume purchasing pricing on the procurement of servers, networks, wireless and client devices.
- Identifying and project managing the implementation of fixed ICT requirements for a new building.
- Reviewing and restructuring IT Services departments, putting in place an operating model aligned to the organisation’s needs.
- Appraising outsourced IT managed service contracts to support improvements in performance or the re-tendering or in-sourcing of the service.
- Inspiring teaching staff in the effective use of technology.
- Identifying and resolving recurring technical issues that have been hindering effective teaching and learning.
- Transitioning business services and academic data to cloud technology.